WORKING WITH BLUACE
Here, at BLUACE, we strive to provide an environment that inspires and encourages creativity in every facet. Employees can dare to explore with no fear of failure. We believe in talent development, and thus, strategic and cutting-edge training programs are the imperatives.
Bluace’s way of approaching things is unique, incorporating management practices, which reinforce our Vision, Mission, and Values. We encourage our employees to live by our core values not only in the working environment but also in their daily lives.
We encourage our people to adopt situational leadership; tell, coach, support, delegate - depending on the situations and capabilities of employees.
We adopt an open communication philosophy where the sharing of information with fellow teammates is a norm. Our leaders also constantly share information about the company's progress while soliciting inputs. This two-way communication promotes openness and good team spirit.
We share what we have with others.
We do what we need to do for others too. Our employees are fully vaccinated and we encourage others to do the same.
We recognize and reward deserving employees based on their performance and their attitude in executing their responsibilities.
~FESTIVALS & SPECIAL OCCASSIONS~
We live by true Malaysian spirit by celebrating major festivals and kindle the festive spirit among ourselves.
More on our company culture » https://www.facebook.com/BluaceHealthcare
JOIN THE TEAM
We offer exciting career opportunities for those seeking to contribute, grow and be a part of a thriving and fun environment.
Search your opportunity here.
MEDICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVES (KL, SELANGOR, PERAK, KELANTAN, TERENGGANU, PAHANG)
Provide sales attention and services to the healthcare and medical professionals within a defined geographic territory to meet the Company’s sales target.
- Execute sales and marketing plans/activities to ensure that the Company’s sales target is maximized.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with the healthcare and medical professionals to ensure that the Company has a strong client base.
- Deliver product presentations to the healthcare and medical professionals to ensure that the Company’s clients have a thorough understanding of the products.
- Conduct market and competitor research to ensure that the Company’s business is informed and one step ahead.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with new & existing customers to ensure that the Company continuously enlarges its clientele base and market share.
- Respond to client needs and complaints regarding products and services in a timely and professional manner to ensure their commitment to the Company’s business.
- Regularly attend Company meetings, conduct data presentations and briefings to ensure that information regarding the Company’s business is up to date.
- Plan and manage weekly work schedules with the Sales Manager to enable an efficient and effective work execution.
- Ensure compliance with the Company policies and the local industry’s code of conduct to ensure that the Company conducts business with integrity.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma or Degree in Science/pharmacy/ nutrition / biology / life science / biotechnology or related field.
- General knowledge of the medical semantics, products, and practices.
- Possess valid driving license.
- Must possess a car.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with people at all levels.
- Persuasive manner and the ability to deal with professionals who hold differing beliefs and values.
- Proactive and positive personality.
- Ability to work independently and produce results.
- Business awareness and analytical skills.
- Minimum 1 year of experience, preferably in dealing with healthcare professionals and the medical industry.
- Fresh graduates in related fields are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to work independently and produce results. Business awareness and analytical skills.
- Ability to travel independently.
To apply kindly email your resume to email@example.com in pdf format.